The Situation Room is a powerful, immersive and interactive learning experience to facilitate better, group decision making.
What is The Situation Room?
The Situation Room is a multimedia theater space that puts participants at the centre of a challenge scenario … a scenario you create specifically for them. Within this space participants work as teams and have to make split-second decisions. Teams immediately see the consequences of their decisions and how they can be modified.
What is The Situation Room good for?
The Situation Room is a hands-on experience that dramatically gives participants a ‘big picture’ understanding of a challenging scenario before the real thing strikes, paving the way for better preparedness.
Using non-technical language participants see how a challenge can be prepared for, whilst discovering the strengths or weaknesses of existing processes.
What kind of scenarios does The Situation Room offer?
This ‘decision-making theatre’ can accommodate any scenario you want to create. The Situation Room is designed to be an integral component of your communications strategy to better prepare non-specialist audiences for dealing with important, contemporary challenges.
Is The Situation Room a fixed installation?
The Situation Room can be set up as either a permanent installation or a mobile facility able to be relocated to isolated and remote communities – wherever your audience is.
Can I see The Situation Room in operation?
Currently there are a number of different Situation Room environments in operation:
- The Arena at Siemens Innovation Forum, Bayswater, Victoria.
- The City Game at City of the Future, Siemens Pte Ltd, Singapore, London and Mumbai.
- The Supply Chain Knowledge Centre, GS1 Australia, Mt Waverley VIC and Botany NSW.
- Waterworks at Black Rock Visitors Centre, Barwon Water, Geelong.
- KIOSC Discovery Theater, Swinburne University Wantirna campus.
- Getting In theater at the Immigration Museum, Melbourne.
- Feeling Threatened theater at the Immigration Museum, Melbourne.